This post was inspired by a video I saw on the subject:
More or less this is a post that I wanted to put up because recently after watching the video if I feel more like these three protagonists than I let on. I feel the bitterness and rage of Daniel Plainview (There Will Be Blood), the deviant and dangerously drunk Freddie Quell(The Master), and the passive and very aggressive Barry Egan(Punch Drunk Love). The reason I say all this is because if anybody watch these three movies you will know these are not traditionally black and white "good" characters, they are flawed and sometimes sadistic characters that will make people be uncomfortable.There Will Be Blood did that to me as the character, I felt, reflected all the dark feelings I had when it came out. If anybody else hasn't seen these films I urge you to do so with a warning that they are not meant for everybody, some will love these films, others will hate them with a passion.

youre very in detail with everything you research ! very nice
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete